Nov 26, 2010

After thinking few days I decided to start a sketchblog. I have no idea how often I am going to update but hopefully more often than once a month.


 I was thinking about animating a short scene where I use Bruce Willis's voice for the boxer. But I still have work on it.


Cheetah's head is very hard to draw.  I keep drawing too low or too high forehead. I have the same problem with the muzzle.

 I guess the smallest on the corner turned out pretty good.


I started drawing elephants few months ago. I almost get the head right but I still have to practise to make it look natural. Legs are also a big problem.

Yes, that's a mandrill on the right corner.



 I love that egg-head-flamingo.


I forgot how to draw flamingo's beak properly so I googled some pictures. 



 I was tired of drawing realistic looking mandrills so I tried to stylize a little bit. The heads are okay but there's major problems with the hindlegs and hands. And that's because I haven't studied them so much. Again, if you want to draw something well, you have to understand what you are drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment